Viewing method before starting motor:
1. For new or long-term outage motors, the insulation resistance between windings and windings to ground should be checked before use. Generally, 500V insulation resistance meter is used for motor under 500V; 1000V insulation resistance meter is used for motor between 500 and 1000V; 2500V insulation resistance meter is used for motor above 1000V. The insulation resistance shall not be less than 1m Ω per kilovolt working voltage, and shall be measured under the cooling state of the motor.
2. Check whether there are cracks in the appearance of the motor, whether the fastening screw and parts are complete, and whether the fixed condition of the motor is outstanding.
3. Check whether the operation of motor drive mechanism is reliable.
4. According to the data shown in the nameplate, such as voltage, power, frequency, combination, speed, etc. are in accordance with the comparison of power supply and load.
5. Check the ventilation condition of the motor and whether the smooth condition of the bearing is normal.
6. Turn the motor shaft to see if the rotor can rotate freely and whether there is noise when it rotates.
7. Check the brush assembly status of the motor, whether the brush lifting mechanism is flexible, and whether the position of the brush lifting handle is correct.
8. Check whether the grounding device of the motor is reliable.
Jiangmen Motor www.jmcxdj.com
What are the characteristics of the magnetic field of the shaded pole motor
The magnetic field of cover pole motor is generally called moving magnetic field. When the main winding around the pole passes through the AC current I, the magnetic flux will be generated. One part
Viewing Method of Motor before Starting
Viewing method before starting motor: 1. For new or long-term outage motors, the insulation resistance between windings and windings to ground should be checked before use. Generally, 500V insulati
Characteristics of TEFC Motor
TEFC motor is fully enclosed fan-cooled motor, TEFC motor is self-ventilated cooling motor. The motor can be used for open or fully enclosed housing. Common motor generally refers to DC motor. The s
Advantages of Motors
Advantages of electric motor:1. Small size, light weight and large output.2. It can operate at low speed and high power, and can save the heavy load directly driven by the reducer.3. It has all the ad